Asked by: Marcos Jefferiesmusic and audio soundtracks
How do you replay YouTube videos on iPhone?
Last Updated: 7th February, 2020
- Install a Free Music App.
- Browse or search for a video.
- Tap the circular, repeat button under the videosothat the icon displays a 1.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do you repeat YouTube videos on iPhone?
1) Open the YouTube app on your iOSdeviceand play the video you want to loop. 2) Click the plusiconto save the video. You can do this on thevideoitself if you're in full screen or on the toolbar rightbelow thevideo. 3) When the Save video to screendisplays, tapto add a New Playlist.
Furthermore, how do I loop a YouTube video on my phone? 1. Open the YouTube app on yourAndroidPhone and then Search for the Video that youwant toLoop. 2. Next, tap on the 3-dot icon located next totheVideo and then tap on Add to Playlist option in the slideupmenu that appears.
Also asked, how do I loop a video on my iPhone?
This wikiHow teaches you how to loop a video onyouriPhone using the Looper app, as well as how to createashort looping video with Boomerang.
Method 2 Using Looper
- Download Looper.
- Open Looper.
- Tap +.
- View your camera roll.
- Tap All Photos when prompted.
- Select a video.
- Tap Choose.
- Tap the red repeat button.
Can I play a YouTube video on repeat?
YouTube now allows you to loop any videobyright-clicking on the video or play button, andthenselecting the Loop option from the drop-down menuthatappears.