Asked by: Laurine Busingvideo gaming casual games
How do you reset Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends?
Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
- Start the game, and immediately press L,R, Y, X, A, B atthesame time - it will ask you if you want to delete thesavedgame.
- As soon as you start the game, hold all four face buttonsandboth shoulder pads down and you'll get the option to deletesavedata.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, is there a way to reset Nintendogs?
Reset Game Data Turn on your console and tapthe“Nintendogs” game icon to startthe game.Hold down the “A,”“B,”“X,” “Y,” “R”and“L” buttons simultaneously. Pressthe“Yes” option on the screen twice toconfirm yourintention to reset the data.
can you unlock dogs on Nintendogs? Nintendogs Labrador & Friends. By being agoodowner and/or meeting up with friends' Nintendogs inBarkMode, you can unlock more breeds, up to atotalof 20 different dogs! Dalmatian & Friends.IncludesDalmatian (hard to unlock in previous versions),Boxer,German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, YorkshireTerrier,Beagle
Thereof, what dogs are in Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends?
Breeds available in the game include:Miniaturedachshund, golden retriever, beagle, pug, Siberianhusky andShih Tzu. In Nintendogs Dachshund &Friendsowners purchase one of the six breedsavailable at thebeginning of Nintendogs, then start spendingtime with theirpups.
How do you restart Nintendogs Dalmatian and Friends?
Method 1 Erasing Your Nintendogs UsingButtonCombinations
- Put your Nintendogs game into your DS.
- Hold down the buttons L, R, A, B, Y, X when the whiteNintendoscreen appears.
- Select "Yes" when it asks if you want to delete yourcurrentNintendogs game.