Asked by: Yetto Bayreuthertechnology and computing web conferencing
How do you reset Skype for business?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
- Log out of Skype for Business.
- Delete any sign-in information.
- Exit Skype for Business.
- Navigate to Users > [Your Username] > AppData >Local> Microsoft > Office > 15.0 > Lync.
- Delete the sip_profileName folder.
- Delete all files in Tracing folder.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I reset Skype for business to default settings?
- Clear out Skype for Business caches See How To ClearFileCaches.
- Reset Skype for Business presence status. On the desktopclientselect the black arrow next to the current status and selectResetStatus.
- Check/Adjust Status Settings In Options: Click the GearIconthen select Status.
Furthermore, where are Skype for business settings stored? How to Delete the Skype for Business (Lync)SIPProfile
- Lync 2010: %UserProfile%AppDataLocalMicrosoftCommunicator
- Skype forBusiness:%UserProfile%AppDataLocalMicrosoftOffice16.0Lync.
Simply so, how do I delete my Skype for Business account?
Uninstall Skype for Business
- In Skype for Business, choose the tools icon and Tools>Options.
- Choose Personal, then uncheck Automatically start the app whenIlog on to Windows and Start the app in the foreground. ThenchooseOK.
- Choose File > Exit.
How can I reset Skype?
Instructions from Skype to fix sign-in problems:
- Click Start, type run and press Enter. (On Windows XP:ClickStart and then Run.)
- Type the following and click OK.
- Locate and delete the file shared.xml.
- If you cannot find this file: Click Start, type run andpressEnter.
- Restart Skype.