Asked by: Otilia Wesenbeckautomotive minivan
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2001 Honda Odyssey?
Last Updated: 8th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2001 Honda Odyssey?
How to Reset a Honda Odyssey Maintenance RequiredLight
- Insert the key into the ignition.
- Press and release the "select/reset" button on the informationdisplay until the maintenance message displays.
- Push and hold down the "select/reset" button for approximately10 seconds until the maintenance-required light starts to blink onand off.
Similarly, what does the maintenance required light mean on a Honda Odyssey? The routine 5,000-mile service called for by themaintenance required light in a Toyota or Lexus, forexample, includes an engine oil and filter change, tire rotation,multi-point inspection, as well as an inspection and adjustment ofall fluids. Service requirements for different makes and models mayvary.
In this way, how do you reset the maintenance light on a Honda Odyssey 2019?
Press the “UP or DOWN navigation button”repeatedly till MAINTENANCE appears on the display and then pressthe ENTER button to select it.
- Select OIL LIFE and then press the ENTER button.
- Press and hold the ENTER button to enter the reset mode.
- Select the maintenance item you want to reset.
How do I reset?
Factory reset your phone
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap System Advanced Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset) Reset phone.
- To erase all data from your phone's internal storage, tap Eraseeverything.
- When your phone has finished erasing, pick the option torestart.