Asked by: Aleisha Komenciaautomotive auto safety technologies
How do you reset the message on a Volvo s60?
Last Updated: 5th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I reset my Volvo maintenance message?
Step 1: Reset Maintenance Message
- Press and hold trip reset button,
- turn on the ignition,
- wait for the yellow warning light to start blinking,
- release the button and wait for confirmations sound,
- turn off the ignition,
- turn the ignition back on to check if the service messageisgone.
how do you reset the maintenance light on a 2014 Volvo s60? How to Reset Oil Service Light on 2014-2018VolvoS60:
- Turn the ignition key to position I without starting theengine,If your Volvo S60 has push-button start, pressthe“Start” button without touching the brakepedal.
- Select Trip 2/ T2 by press trip odometer reset button.
- Press and hold the “OK” button on the leftsidesteering wheel stalk.
Just so, how do you reset the maintenance light on a 2013 Volvo s60?
How To Service Light Reset in Volvo S60, V60(2013on)
- Press the start engine button one time.
- Press and hold the button to reset the trip odometer;
- Press and hold the “OK” button on the leftsidesteering wheel stalk;
- Press the start engine button again, and hold down untilclusterlights turns on;
How do you turn off the maintenance light on a Volvo?
How to Reset the Message Time for Regular Service on aVolvoXC90
- Insert the key into the ignition. Press and hold thetripodometer reset button.
- Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.Continueholding down the trip odometer reset button. Release thetripodometer reset button when the service light starts toflash.