Asked by: Banna Katzmaierfamily and relationships dating
How do you respond to Sorry to bother you?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2021
- …… its a pleasure, never hesitatetoask……
- …. not a problem.
- …. never a bother…
- More informally, to someone very close ,…..my time isallyours……
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what should I reply when someone says sorry?
I would guess that the following are the most commontypesof responses.
- No worries.
- It's fine.
- No problem.
- Please don't let it happen again.
- Apology accepted.
- It's okay.
- Don't mention it.
- You should be, but I forgive you.
Furthermore, can I bother you meaning? Bother can also mean that you'rebuggingsomeone or causing a minor inconvenience. The wordcan alsohave a sense of deeper worry, especially whensomething isbothering you, like a nagging sense ofguilt.
Keeping this in view, how do you use sorry to bother you?
To "bother" someone means to annoy them or takeuptheir time. So the phrase "Sorry to bother you" is anapologyfor using up some of a person's time. Here aresomesituations in which you can say "Sorry tobotheryou": When you ask someone a question that theydon'tknow the answer to, you can respond with"OK.
How do you politely say sorry in an email?
- Please accept my apologies.
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..
- (I'm) sorry. I didn't realize the impact of…
- Please accept our deepest apologies for…
- Please accept my sincere apologies for…
- Please accept this as my formal apology for…
- Please allow me to apologize for…
- I would like to express my deep regrets for…