Also to know is, how do you revive a dying plant?
Try these six steps to revive your plant.
- Repot your plant. Use a high quality indoor plant potting mix to revitalise your plant, and choose a pot that is wider than the last one.
- Trim your plant. If there is damage to the roots, trim back the leaves.
- Move your plant.
- Water your plant.
- Feed your plant.
- Wipe your plant.
Also to know, how do you bring a plant back to life after overwatering?
Wilted, overwatered plants are not always a lost cause.
- Move your plant to a shady area even if it is a full-sun plant.
- Check your pot for proper drainage and, if possible, create additional air space around the roots.
- Water only when the soil is dry to the touch, but do not let it get too dry.
- Treat with a fungicide.
Improper watering is often the reason for sudden dying of plants. Almost all plants are healthiest if the soil is allowed to dry between watering. Water the plant deeply until it drips through the drainage hole, then let the pot drain completely before returning it to the drainage saucer.