Asked by: Fani Thormalenshopping couponing
How do you save photos from Facebook marketplace?
Last Updated: 7th April, 2021
- From facebook.com, click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click a listing that you want to save.
- Click Save below the Send button.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do you put pictures on Facebook marketplace?
To sell your item, tap on the Marketplace icon in the Facebook app. Once in Marketplace, tap on the camera icon to take one or multiple pictures of the item or select existing pictures in the camera roll. From there, you can fill out the description, price and category.
Additionally, how do I find saved items on Marketplace? To view the things you've saved:
- Tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
Correspondingly, how do you save pictures from Facebook?
- Go to the picture that you want to download. Scroll through your News Feed until you find the photo that you want to download, or go to the profile of the person who posted the photo to find it.
- Click the picture. This will open the picture in full-screen mode.
- Select the picture.
- Click Options.
- Click Download.
How do I save pictures from facebook to my phone?
Go to the location of the pictures that you want to add. Press down on a picture until a menu pops up. Tap "Save Image" in the menu. Tap "OK." Repeat this step for every picture you want to add to your Android Gallery.