Asked by: Aleksander Bercianobooks and literature fiction
How do you say all the colors in Spanish?
Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
- Anaranjado - Orange.
- Amarillo - Yellow.
- Azul - Blue.
- Rojo - Red.
- Verde - Green.
- Negro - Black.
- Marrón, Café - Brown.
- Rosado - Pink.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do you say the colors in Spanish?
- Say rojo, pronounced roh-hoh.
- Use naranja or anaranjado to say "orange" in Spanish.
- Pronounce amarillo ah-mah-REE-yo to describesomethingyellow.
- Use "verde" to talk about something that is green.
- Say azul, pronounced AH-sool, to describe something blue.
Similarly, what is the color song in Spanish? Colores
Subsequently, question is, what color is Morado in English?
morado: purple; lilac;lavender;violet.
What is marrón?
Definition of marron. 1 : spanish chestnutsense1. 2 marrons ma-?ˈrōn(z) plural : chestnutsandespecially Spanish chestnuts preserved invanilla-flavoredsyrup.