Asked by: Axelle Nefgenreligion and spirituality islam
How do you say thanks in Islam?
Last Updated: 23rd April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do you say thanks in words?
- “You're the best.”
- “I'm humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will alwaystreasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made myday.”
- “I'm touched beyond words.”
Secondly, how do you express gratitude in Arabic? Now in Arabic there is a more formal way toexpress one's gratitude. The equivalent of“Thank you very much” is shukran jaziilan (???? ?????). The first word of the phrase shukran (????) means“Thanks” as we learned earlier. This is followed byjaziilan (?????), which means “a lot.”
Keeping this in consideration, how do you say your welcome in Islam?
If you want to say “You'rewelcome” in Arabic as in response to “Thankyou”, then the word is “`afwan”. If you want tosay “You're welcome” as in,“You're welcome in my house,” then the word is“marhaba” or “ahlan”.
What can I say instead of thank you?
Say Thank You in English — CasualSituations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot.
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn't have.
- I don't know what to say! / That's very kind.
- You're the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
- What would I do without you? / To say thank you is not enough./ I can't thank you enough.