Asked by: Changsheng Lazaretechnology and computing smartphones
How do you see someones pictures on Snapchat?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2021
- Open Snapchat. Snapchat's icon is yellow withawhite ghost on it.
- Tap the speech bubble. It's located in the bottom-left cornerofthe screen.
- Tap on a username. If someone has sent you aSnap,a solid square icon will appear to the left of theirusername.
- Swipe right on a username to view Snaps individually.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do you see other peoples pictures on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat. It's a yellow app that contains aghostlogo.
- Swipe down anywhere on the screen. This opens youruserscreen.
- Tap My Friends. It's near the bottom of the screen, belowyourSnapchat image.
- Tap a friend's name. Select the name of a friend whoseprofileyou'd like to view.
how do you see someone's score on Snapchat? Simply swipe right on the user whose scoreyouwant to check, opening a chat window. Then, press theiconwith three lines at the top left of the screen. A page willopenshowing you their display name, with their username andsnapscore underneath in grey text.
Likewise, people ask, can you look at someone's Snapchat without them knowing?
You would be able to see all thepreviouslyloaded stories of different people on yourSnapchat. Nowyou can tap on any of the preloadedstories and viewsomeone's Snapchat story without themknowing. Onceyou are done viewing all the stories onSnapchat, exitthe app and switch on the mobile data orWi-Fi back.
How do you know if someone saved a picture on Snapchat?
Look for messages with grey backgrounds. If you see a message with agreybackground, it has been saved by either you or yourcontact.Messages you save will have a vertical red bar to the leftof them,while messages saved by friends have a blue bar nexttothem. You can save a chat message by tapping andholdingit.