Asked by: Joachim Fulopmusic and audio dance and electronic music
How do you send live wallpapers on WhatsApp?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
- Open the Photos app.
- Choose the Live Photo you want to edit.
- Swipe up and apply the feature you want: Bounce or Loopwillgive the photo a quality similar to a GIF.
- Now you can open WhatsApp or another messaging appthatsupports GIFs.
- Select the chat.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do I send a live photo on WhatsApp with sound?
To send a Live Photo as an animatedGIFfile, simply select it from your Photos library andchooseSelect as GIF. You can also 3D Touch any Live Photo,thenswipe up and choose Select as GIF, as shown on thescreenshotsbelow.
One may also ask, can you fake WhatsApp live location? Fake your location in WhatsApp.Nowyou know how to use live locationinWhatsApp, you may want to know how to fakeit.You can manually select a location on Google Mapsandyou can use a GPS spoofing app to do itforyou. The first method is simple but in the currentversionof WhatsApp, it is easy to see it isfaked.
Furthermore, can you send live photos?
You can share your Live Photos toanotheriOS device using iMessage, AirDrop, or by sharing aphotoalbum via iCloud. If you send Live Photos toanothercompatible device the recipient will be able to use3D Touchto activate the Live Photo by pressing onithard.
How do I turn on live photos?
How to Turn Live Photos ON or OFF on iPhoneCamera
- Open the Camera from either the iPhone lock screen or theCameraapp.
- From the Photo view, tap the little concentric circle iconnearthe top (or side) of the screen to toggle Live Photos ONorOFF.
- Take your pictures as usual.