Asked by: Damia Alcañiztechnology and computing email
How do you send on behalf of in outlook?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
- Click File > Info > Account Settings >DelegateAccess.
- Click Add.
- Choose the mailbox from the Address Book.
- If you need the user to have partial access to your mailbox,youcan specify the access level on the next screen.
- Click OK.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I send on behalf of in Outlook 2016?
Send Email on Behalf of Someone in Outlook 2016 andOffice365
- In the Message Window, click on the“Options”tab.
- Click “From”
- A box will appear over the “To” button. Dropthatdown and select “Other E-mail Address”
- Enter the email address you want to send “OnBehalf”of.
- Again, you'll have to have enabled this through the Office365portal explained in the previous link.
Additionally, what is the difference between Send As and Send on Behalf? Both Send on Behalf and Send As aresimilarpermissions, however, there is one differencebetween thesetwo permissions. Send on Behalf will allowa user tosend as another user, when an email messagearrives, theemail message that is being sent on behalf ofthe mailboxowner is displayed.
Secondly, how do I send an email on behalf of a shared mailbox?
Send mail from the shared mailbox
- Open Outlook.
- Choose New Email.
- If you don't see the From field at the top of yourmessage,choose Options > From.
- Click From in the message, and change to the sharedemailaddress.
- Choose OK.
- Finish typing your message and then choose Send.
How do I remove on behalf of in Outlook 2010?
Open Outlook 2010 and click onthe“File” tab. From the “accountsettings”button, choose “delegate access”. 2. Toremove adelegate, Highlight the entry you would like toremove, andclick “Remove”.