- Drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTuneswindow. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added toyour library.
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library, locate afile or folder, and click Open.
Also asked, can you split a song in iTunes?
First, listen to the track and write down thestart and end times of all the songs you want tosplit out. Once you've got that list, you'reready to start splitting up your track. Nowright-click the long track in iTunes and select Get Info.When the info window appears, click on the Optionstab.
Secondly, how do I separate songs from an album in iTunes?
iTunes: Album Songs Split Up In Grid View
- Highlight all of the tracks that should be on the samealbum.
- Right-click/Control-click on one of them and select “GetInfo“.
- Type a space at the end of the “Album Artist“.Select “OK” when done.
- Right-click/Control-click on the tracks again and go back to“Get Info“.
- Take the space out at the end and click “OK“.
To use iTunes to convert your audioto MP3 or AAC: Add your recorded audio file tothe iTunes Library by clicking File, and then selecting AddFile to Library.The file should now appear in youriTunes Library. Double click on the tile icon to viewit in a playlist style. Click on Edit and then selectPreferences.