- Go to the audiobooks section of your Apple Musicapp.
- Select an audiobook. Note: This will open the Playerscreen.
- Tap 1x Speed in the bottom right corner. Tapping thisonce will change the speed to 2x (Double Speed).
Keeping this in consideration, how do you speed up music on iPhone?
Or you can increase the playing speed, essentially allowingyou to “speed-read” your audio books.
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Tap iPod in the list of settings.
- Tap Audiobook in the list of iPod settings.
- Tap Slower or Faster to slow down or speed up audiobookplayback.
Likewise, can you slow down the speed of a song in iTunes?
Question: Q: how do i slow down themusic Currently, you can't change the tempo of themusic through iTunes. If you have a Mac, youcan use GarageBand to slow it down. Drag aniTunes song from the Media Browser to the Track area ofGarageBand. Enable "Follow Tempo and Pitch" for the track withyour song.
Music Speed Changer Lite ByM-Apps It has the appearance of aprofessional tool. The tempo can be controlled precisely byusing the corresponding slider or by entering thedesired value manually. Users can precisely select theportion of the track they wish to work with by using one oftwo methods.