Similarly, it is asked, how long does a spray tan booth take?
- Spray tans last about a week, give or take.
- Shower and exfoliate before you tan.
- The color won't just wash off.
- Apply lotion every day.
- It'll get darker after application.
- Pat, don't rub, your skin dry.
- Wear nail polish.
- Think about your bathing suit.
Also to know, what do you wear in a spray tanning booth?
Avoid wearing perfumes, deodorant or makeup that can create a barrier for absorption. Avoid wearing tight clothing and shoes such as boots, socks or tights, which may rub off some of the spray tan and cause uneven results. 4. Wear dark, loose-fitting clothes.
I personally love self-tanning, but if you don't, and prefer to head in for a spray tan, then that's totally fine! If the salon doesn't have a darker solution, and you're not interested in self-tanning, then you can totally try spray tanning 2 days in a row. Once you've had the second spray tan done, watch your skin.