Asked by: Benyamin Hapchaevmedical health dental health
How do you sterilize baby bottles in a hotel?
Last Updated: 7th April, 2020
- Fill travel kettle and set to boil.
- Once kettle has boiled, rinse sink, stopper and tongswithboiling water.
- Fill sink with hot soapy water and wash bottles,nipples,sippy cups, breast pump parts, pacifiers, and anyfeedingutensils you want sterilized.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do you sterilize baby bottles when traveling?
Pack a Travel Sterilizer – If you are nearawashing up area on the flight, you can use the Miltontravelsterilizer and tablets. It can sterilize asinglebottle in the microwave in two minutes or in coldwater afterfifteen minutes.
Beside above, how do you sterilize bottles? How to Sterilize Baby Bottles
- Fill a large, clean pot with enough water to coverthebottles.
- Submerge the freshly washed bottles in the water upsidedown,making sure there aren't any air bubbles at the bottom.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Boil the bottles for five minutes (check manufacturerguidelinesfor variations).
Considering this, is it really necessary to sterilize baby bottles?
A: No, although you should sterilize thembeforeusing them for the first time (the same goes for pacifiers,sippycups, or other feeding gear). It's not a bad ideatosterilize your supply of bottles once in awhile,just to be on the safe side, and especially afteryourbaby's been sick.
When can I stop sterilizing my babies bottles?
It's best to continue sterilising yourbaby'sbottles until she's at least a year old. Babiesarevulnerable to the germs that cause diarrhoeaandvomiting.