Asked by: Arcadie Voroninpersonal finance options
How do you strikethrough text in PowerPoint?
Last Updated: 17th May, 2020
- Select the text (or object with text) thatyouwant to strikethrough on your slide.
- Hit Ctrl + T on your keyboard to open the Font dialog box.
- Inside the Font dialog box, hit Alt + K to select thesinglestrikethrough.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do you strikethrough text?
The Strikethrough icon appears under theHomemenu. Highlight the text you want to strike. Clickthe"Home" menu and then click the "Strikethrough" icon intheRibbon's Font section. Word immediately appliesthestrikethrough effect to theselectedtext.
Also Know, is there a hotkey for strikethrough? (A good combination to consider is Alt+Shift+SorCtrl+Alt+S, neither of which are used in adefaultinstallation of Word.) Click the Assign button.Theshortcut key is now assigned to applystrikethroughformatting. Click Close to dismiss theCustomize Keyboarddialog box.
Also to know, how do I get rid of strikethrough in PowerPoint?
Apply or remove double-linestrikethroughformatting
- Select the text that you want to format.
- Go to Home and select the Font Dialog Box Launcher , andthenselect the Font tab.
- Select Double strikethrough.
Is there a shortcut for strikethrough in Outlook?
Release the Ctrl+Alt keys and click ontheStrikethrough option in the Font dialog box (shownwiththe red circle in the above image).CustomizeKeyboard dialog box will open. Put your cursor inthe Pressnew shortcut key box and press theshortcut keycombination that you would like to set forstrikethroughoption.