Asked by: Wajid Brautechnology and computing smartphones
How do you subscribe to Snapchat?
Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what is a subscription on Snapchat?
Thosesubscriptions are stories either from specific people orcontent creators on the app that users have more or less followedon Snapchat. People and creators that users subscribeto appear under friends but above the “for you” portionof Discover for users.
Beside above, how do I send a Snapchat subscription? Steps
- Turn on Location Services. Snapchat uses your location to findpublic Stories in your area.
- Open Snapchat. It's the yellow and white ghost icon on yourhome screen.
- Take a Snap.
- Tap the Send icon.
- Select Our Story.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Send.
Thereof, how do I view my Snapchat subscriptions?
- Open the Snapchat app. It's the white ghost on a yellowbackground icon.
- Swipe left on the camera screen. Doing so will take you to theStories page.
- Scroll down to the "Subscriptions" section.
- Tap and hold the story from which you want to unsubscribe.
- Tap Subscribed.
How do you know if somebody Unfriended you on Snapchat?
When it does, you will see their name,their Snapchat username, and their snap score. Youcan only see the snap scores of people you follow whofollow you back. If the score is there, then theperson has not unfollowed you. If it isn't…then it looks like they have hit the fatal “RemoveFriend” button.