Asked by: Justyna Cantanhedevideo gaming pc games
How do you take a screen shot on a PC?
Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
- Step 1: Capture the image. Bring up whatever it is youwant to capture on your screen and press the PrintScreen (often shortened to “PrtScn”) key.
- Step 2: Open Paint. Check out your screenshot in theScreenshots folder.
- Step 3: Paste the screenshot.
- Step 4: Save the screenshot.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do you take a screenshot on a PC?
- Click on the window you would like to capture.
- Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrlkey and then pressing the Print Screen key.
- Click the Start button, located on the lower left-hand side ofyour desktop.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click on Accessories.
- Click on Paint.
Additionally, how do I screenshot my whole screen? To capture your entire screen, tap thePrint Screen (sometimes labeled PrtScn) key. Yourscreenshot will not be saved as a file, but it will becopied to the clipboard.
Besides, how do I take a screenshot on this device?
If you have a shiny new phone with Ice CreamSandwich or above, screenshots are built right into yourphone! Just press the Volume Down and Power buttons at thesame time, hold them for a second, and your phone willtake a screenshot. It'll show up in your Gallery app for youto share with whomever you wish!
What is the shortcut for Print Screen?
Keyboard shortcut for print screen. Depending onyour hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key + PrtScn button asa shortcut for print screen. If your device does not havethe PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key + Space Bar totake a screenshot, which can then be printed.