Furthermore, how do you teach high school anatomy and physiology?
Educators must have at least a bachelor's degree to teach high school or college students. Most aspiring anatomy and physiology teachers choose to complete a teacher preparation program that allows them to major in science, biology or a related content area.
Besides, how do you teach anatomy?
An Approach to Teaching Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduce material with a story. Be clear about objectives for the lesson or unit.
- Conduct laboratory activities that allow students to use their own bodies.
- When real-life experience is impossible, look for the next best thing.
- Explore and solve a medical mystery.
How to Become a High School Teacher
- Earn a bachelor's degree with a major in the subject you wish to teach while completing your school's teacher preparation program.
- Complete a student teaching internship in the subject(s) you wish to teach.
- Take the teaching and subject-area tests for teacher licensure required in your state.