- Put your shirt on. Button it up.
- Put your pants on.
- Tuck the front of your shirt in, justthefront.
- Take the back of your shirt by the seams and pinch.
- Take the duck tail and tuck it into your pants, makesureit's flat as well.
- Button your top button.
- Take your thumbs and place them in the front of yourpants.
Also question is, is it OK to tuck in at shirt?
Here are a few guidelines: Shirts that aremadewith a flat bottom hem are meant to be worn untucked. But iftheshirt has visible “tails” — that istosay, the hem varies in length, rather than being even all thewayaround — it should always be tucked in. Wearingashirt with tails untucked is not aforbiddenlook.
Also know, should polo shirts be tucked in?
Feel free to tuck or untuck, depending ontheoccasion. A polo shirt can go either way.Tucking,of course, gives you a more formal look, whileuntucking is morecasual. If your shirt's longer in the backthan the front,then it was definitely designed tobetucked.
Part 2 Taking Off a T-Shirt
- Roll the shirt up your torso. Starting with the bottom oftheshirt, roll or fold the bottom of the shirt up until your torsoisexposed.
- Push the rolled torso portion over your shoulders.
- Pull the neck over your head.
- Extend your arms.
- Take the shirt off your arms.