Asked by: Sasha Atterburyeducation homework and study
How do you turn in an assignment on Edmodo?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I turn in a late assignment on Edmodo?
Lock an Assignment After the Due Date (Teacher)
- Find the Assignment Post.
- Click the "Submissions" button to go to the Assignment Overview page.
- Click "Assignment Options" in the top right corner.
- Check or Uncheck the box for "Lock this assignment after its due date."
Also Know, how do you turn in an assignment on Google classroom? Turn in an assignment with a doc assigned to you
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account.
- Click the class Classwork. the assignment.
- To open the assigned file, click the thumbnail with your name on it.
- Enter your work.
- Choose one: In the document, click Turn in and confirm.
Simply so, how do you delete a submitted assignment on Edmodo student?
Delete an Assignment (Teacher)
- Click the Filter Posts By link at the top right of your Class/Group post stream.
- Locate the post for the assignment you want to delete.
- Select the more icon that appears in the top right corner of the post.
- Click Delete Post > OK in the popup confirmation window that appears.
Can you lock an assignment on Google classroom?
The lock mode only applies to "managed" Chromebooks -- devices that the school has full control over. Teachers can also now organize assignments by topic and group them by module. Additionally, the "People" page allows educators to communicate easily with students, fellow teachers and parents or guardians.