Asked by: Kai Ekhoffhome and garden smart home
How do you turn off call forwarding on a Cisco phone?
Last Updated: 23rd April, 2020
- Press the -cfwd softkey when the handset is idle.
- Incoming calls will now ring your handset and will nolonger be forwarded.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do you forward calls on a Cisco phone?
To forward all calls
- Press the “Forward All” softkey.
- Then enter the call forward target phone number exactly as youwould dial it from your phone.
- To verify that your calls are forwarded, look for the“Forward All” icon in the line label, and theforwarding information in the header.
Likewise, what does CFwdALL mean? Call forwarding is a helpful telephone feature thatallows you to receive your business calls on a separate handset.The Cisco IP Phone 7960G is a business telephone designed to workwith your company's online network. Use the Cisco IP Phone's"CFwdAll" softkey to set up this convenience.
Herein, how do I forward my calls to another phone?
Call Forwarding option built-in to your interface-
- Dial *72.
- Dial the phone number (including area code) where you want yourcalls to be forwarded to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567. forwards yourcall to 908.123.4567).
- Press the Call button and wait for confirmation.
- End your call.
How do I change the name on my Cisco IP Phone 7962?
Log into CallManager > Device > Phone>select the phone you want to change thename on. On the Left hand side under Association Informationclick on the line you want to change.