Simply so, how do I tighten my rear windshield wipers?
Part 1 Tightening the Retaining Nut
- Turn the windshield wiper switch off.
- Follow the wiper arm away from the wiper blade to its base.
- Pry up the plastic dust cap covering the nut.
- Select a socket sized to fit the hex nut.
- Set the ratchet to allow it to tighten the nut.
- Tighten the nut.
- Test the wipers.
Consequently, how do you turn on the windshield wipers?
How to Use Windshield Wipers & Headlights
- Start your vehicle's engine. Turn the ignition key to the "II" position.
- Turn on the headlights. There is typically a switch on the stalk or combination switch on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Turn the end of the stalk on the right side of the steering wheel away from you to activate the windshield wipers.
Now, for the answer: At the end of the windshield wiper knob (on the right), you'll find the control for the rear wiper. If you rotate it away from you, the rear wiper will turn on. One click turns the rear wipers on intermittent operation (INT), and two clicks turns the wipers on normal operation (ON).