Asked by: Fateh Ziegertechnology and computing browsers
How do you unlock the screen rotation on an iPhone?
- Double-click the Home button to display recently usedapps.
- Flick from left to right along the bottom of thescreen.
- Tap the Screen Rotation Lock button on the bottom leftof the screen.
- If the button used to show a padlock, the padlock willdisappear from the button after tapping it.
Then, how do I get my iPhone screen to rotate?
Access the Control Center by touching the bottom of anyscreen then dragging upward. For the iPhone X andnewer models swipe downward from the upper-right corner of the Homeor Lock screen to access Control Center. Tap the PortraitOrientation icon to lock or unlock screen portraitorientation.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I get the screen to rotate?
To allow apps to rotate the screenaccording to the orientation of your device, or stop them fromrotating if you find them turning around while you lie inbed with your phone, go to Settings > Accessibility and turn onAuto-rotate screen.
Follow the instructions below to unlock the PortraitOrientation Lock feature.
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of thescreen.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap on the lockicon.