Asked by: Loinaz Dubenetskymusic and audio kids and family podcasts
How do you use a bleach pen?
Last Updated: 11th January, 2020
- To Remove Stains: Shake. Before use.
- Unscrew. Cap on chosen tip.
- Do Not. Have both caps off at the same time.
- Squeeze. And apply liberally.
- Replace. Cap after use.
- Treat. Stain on white areas of garment.
- Rub. Into stain.
- Wash. Immediately with an all- or mostly white load.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what does a bleach pen do?
The bleach pen is dual tipped with a fine point and a broad scrubber to let you remove stains with precision and control with the power of Clorox bleach. It works on household surfaces and laundry so that you can write-off stains for good, wherever they are.
Beside above, how do you make a bleach pen? Instructions
- Mix cold water and cornstarch together in a medium sized saucepan. It's important that the water is cold so that the cornstarch doesn't cause any lumps in the gel.
- Add the bleach to the gel and blend well. Carefully pour the gel mixture into container of choice.
Just so, can you use a bleach pen on shoes?
Use a Clorox Bleach Pen to remove stubborn stains. The cleaning pen comes equipped with a small brush on one end of it. To clean the rubber soles, use Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner. Spray the foam onto a paper towel and rub the soles to get rid of dirt or black marks.
Do Clorox bleach pens work?
Convenient and easy to use, the Clorox Zero Splash Bleach Pen allows you to bleach only what you need to in the laundry room and is ideal for removing mildew and mold on bathroom grout. The Zero Splash Bleach Pen is portable and works great for bleach crafts and beyond.