Asked by: Valerio Soldenwagnerhome and garden home appliances
How do you use a Hoover FloorMate cleaner?
- Fill the FloorMate's cleaning solution reservoir with the appropriate cleaner.
- Step on the FloorMate's wet/dry pedal to choose "dry pickup." Push the brush control switch on the handle to the "wet/dry pickup" position.
Correspondingly, how do you take apart a Hoover FloorMate Deluxe?
How to Take a Hoover FloorMate Apart
- Switch the power off on your FloorMate cleaner and unplug the electrical cord from the receptacle.
- Press down on the release button at the front of the machine near the bottom to remove the dirty water tank.
- Remove the filter lid revealed after removing the dirty water tank by lifting it up and placing it aside.
Beside above, what is a Hoover FloorMate?
The Hoover FloorMate is a floor cleaning machine that lets you vacuum, mop, and dry hard floors. While it looks like a combination of an upright vacuum cleaner and a carpet cleaner, the Hoover FloorMate offers convenience for all phases of hard-surface floor cleaning.
Answer: Yes, I have used mine on carpet when I have been cleaning my tile and just continued on to the carpet, maybe not as good as my hoover windtunnel but good enough for a quick job. I know a quick sweep is faster but I feel the floormate gets the floor much cleaner for the scrubbing process.