Asked by: Anel Mitchellhealthy living womens health
How do you use a napkin pad?
Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
- Stick the pad in your underwear using thestickystrip on the back. Some reusable pads are held inplace withsnaps or the elastic in your underwear.
- Change your pad every few hours, or when it's soakedwithblood.
- Wrap used pads in the wrapper or toilet paper andthrowthem in the trash.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do you use a napkin?
Place the napkin to the side when you getupduring the meal. If you need to excuse yourself from the table,youshould use one hand to pick it up and then loosely foldthenapkin, placing it to the left or right ofyourplate.
One may also ask, why should we use sanitary napkins? Here are five important reasons why itisimportant to maintain good hygiene during periods:ReducedRisk of Urinary Tract Infections: Using damp anddirtymenstrual clothes or using a sanitary napkinforlonger than 4 hours can act as a perfect environmentforgrowth and multiplication of harmful bacteriaandyeasts.
Subsequently, question is, how do I change my pad?
Part 1 Putting on a New Pad
- Get the right sized pad. Most women need to change theirpads,which are also called maxi pads or sanitary napkins, everyfewhours.
- Check your pad regularly.
- Remove the pad.
- Wrap and dispose of the pad.
- Clean yourself.
- Place the new pad on your underwear.
- Avoid doubling up.
- Wash your hands.
How do you wear a pad when swimming?
You can also just decide to sit at the edge of thepoolwith your feet dangling into the water. If you're at the beach,youcan wade through the water, keeping your pad fromgettingwet if you jumped right in. If you insist on getting intothewater, you can wear dark-colored swimming shortsoveryour bikini bottoms.