Asked by: Yousaf Belnikovhome and garden home entertaining
How do you use a portable wireless speaker?
Last Updated: 23rd March, 2020
- Set your speaker to pairing mode. On yourspeaker,press and hold the button until the indicatorflashes rapidly.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the device you wanttoconnect. Mobile devices with Android™ operatingsystem(OS)
- On your source device, select the model name ofyourspeaker.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I use a portable Bluetooth speaker?
How to connect Bluetooth speakers to your mobile
- Go to settings.
- Tap the Bluetooth option.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- A list of available devices will appear.
- If your speaker is not listed, press the button on yourspeakerthat makes it discoverable – it's often a button withaBluetooth symbol on it.
Likewise, how do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my Smart TV? Pair Bluetooth soundbars, speakers,andheadphones Make sure your audio device is on and inpairingmode. If needed, check the device's manual. On yourTV,navigate to Settings, and select Sound. Then,select SoundOutput, and select either Bluetooth Speaker ListorBluetooth Audio Device depending on yourTVmodel.
One may also ask, how do wireless speakers work?
Wirelessspeakers connect to devices using Bluetooth, wi-fior both. Ofcourse, wireless speakers do require a powersource towork, so they'll either have to be plugged into awallsocket or run off a battery.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to a Bluetooth speaker?
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and put it in pairing mode.
- Swipe down from the top with two fingers on yourAndroiddevice.
- Tap and Hold the Bluetooth.
- Tap + Pair new device.
- Tap the name of your Bluetooth speaker in the BluetoothSettingsmenu.