Asked by: Cirenia Diacevents and attractions funeral
How do you use polite in a sentence?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do you use rude in a sentence?
rude Sentence Examples
- It simply wasn't like him to be rude like that.
- There they might live in peace and safety while all thecountryround was overrun by rude and barbarous men.
- It was rude to act this way to hosts who had invited themintotheir home on such a special occasion.
One may also ask, what is the meaning of being polite? Polite means showing regards for othersinmanners, speech, and behavior. The adjective politecomesfrom the mid-13th century Latin politus, whichmeans"refined" or "elegant." Showing consideration forothers, usingtact, and observing social norms are the qualities ofbeingpolite.
Simply so, what are some polite words?
Words that are polite include"Please,""Thank you," and "Excuse me." "Excuse me" is what I saywhen Iwould like the attention of another person. I can usemywords to say, "Excuse me" when I want to talk toanotherperson. When I use "Excuse me" I wait for the other personto lookat me, move, or speak to me.
What are some respectful words?
Words Related to respectful
- reverent, reverential, venerating, worshipful.
- fawning, genuflecting, groveling (or grovelling),hagiographic(or hagiographical), kowtowing, obsequious, servile,subservient,sycophantic, toadying.
- civil, courteous, gracious, polite.