Asked by: Jiajia Monterreyhome and garden home appliances
How do you use smart diagnosis on LG dishwasher?
Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
- Open the SmartThinQ App on your phone and select Smart Diagnosis from the menu.
- Press the POWER to turn on the washer.
- Place the mouthpiece of your phone between the Smart Diagnosis logo and the POWER button.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do you use smart diagnosis on LG refrigerator?
Smart Diagnosis label is located at the top-right hinge of the unit. Hold the mouthpiece of your phone in front of the speaker, when instructed to do so by the call center. Press and hold the "FREEZER" button for 3 seconds while continuing to hold your phone to the speaker.
Similarly, how do I reset my LG dishwasher? – Turn the circuit breaker or unplug the dishwasher for 10 to 15 seconds. – Plug the dishwasher back in or turn the circuit breaker back on. – Press the power button to turn the dishwasher on.
Consequently, how do I run a diagnostic on my LG dryer?
- Contact LG Customer Service at 1-800-243-0000.
- When prompted, press the POWER button to turn on the dryer.
- When prompted, place the mouthpiece of the phone very close to the POWER button.
- Press and hold the TEMP.
- Keep the phone in place until the tone transmission has finished.
What is smart ThinQ?
LG ThinQ (pronounced as "think-cue"; sometimes known as LG SmartThinQ) is a brand launched by LG Electronics in 2017, featuring products that are equipped with artificial intelligence technology. In February 2018, LG announced the LG V30S ThinQ, which is the first phone to have the "ThinQ" branding.