Asked by: Cari Zumbatechnology and computing photo editing software
How do you use the perspective grid in Illustrator CC?
Last Updated: 15th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I get rid of the perspective grid in Illustrator?
Click "View" from the menu bar and select "Perspective Grid / Hide Grid" to deactivate the grid. The keyboard shortcut is "Ctrl," "Shift," "I" (Windows) and "Cmd," "Shift," "I" (Mac).
Beside above, how do I turn off Perspective Grid tool? Toggle Perspective Grid on and off from the View menu, by pressing a combination of keyboard keys or by clicking an icon in the Tools panel.
- Open Adobe Illustrator CS5 and click the “View” option in the top navigation menu to display the View menu.
- Press the “Ctrl-Shift-I” to toggle the Perspective Grid feature off.
Secondly, how do you use the Shape Builder tool?
Follow these steps to create your own unique shape using the Shape Builder tool:
- Create several overlapping shapes.
- Select the shapes that you want to combine.
- Select the Shape Builder tool and then click and drag across the selected shapes, as shown on the left in this figure.
What is perspective tool?
The Perspective Tool is used to change the “perspective” of the active layer content, of a selection content or of a path.