Asked by: Daciano Muzasshopping couponing
How do you use the Snipping Tool on a Lenovo Thinkpad?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do you take a snippet on a Lenovo Thinkpad?
1. Take a screenshot of the whole screen
- On your keyboard, press PrtSc.
- Press the Windows logo key and type paint.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl and V at the same time to pastethe screenshot into the Paint program.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl and S at the same time to savethis screenshot.
Similarly, how do I find the Snipping Tool? Mouse and keyboard
- To open Snipping Tool, select the Start button,? ??typesnipping tool, and then select it in the search results.?
- To choose the type of snip you want, select Mode (or, in olderversions of Windows, the arrow next to New), and then chooseFree-form, Rectangular, Window, or Full-screen Snip.
In this way, how do you print screen on a Lenovo Thinkpad?
Using the keyboard
- Press the PrtSc button. For some ThinkPads, the button islocated at the lower right corner between Alt and Ctrl, as shown inthe following figure.
- Hold the Windows Key and press Print Screen key (PrtSc). Thescreen will briefly darken, indicating the screenshot has beentaken.
How do you copy and paste on a Lenovo laptop?
“CTRL” Key Copy, Paste andCut Tips To copy the highlighted text to yourThinkPad's clipboard, press and hold "CTRL" then press "C."To paste the text into another document, email orother application, press and hold "CTRL" then press "V." To deletethe highlighted text, press and hold the "CTRL" key thenpress "X."