Asked by: Zaray Dormannsstyle and fashion shaving
How do you use Veet on your bikini area?
Last Updated: 3rd April, 2021
- Make sure you get Veet that's labeled for use onyour bikini area.
- Apply the cream to your bikini area using theapplicator or your hand.
- Wipe away a small area after 3 minutes to test it.
- Leave Veet for normal skin on your bikini areafor up to 6 minutes.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, can hair removal cream be used on private parts?
Hair removal creams are designed to be used on anybody parts. But some of the creams are speciallydesigned for private parts; it's good if you can useit.
Also Know, can you put Nair on your vag lips? Your problem may have been a Nair chemicalburn on your labia. Nair can be applied to theoutside of the labia majora (what some people callthe “vag lips”) and thesurrounding pubic area. One other possibility is thatyou are just sensitive to Nair specifically, but notall depilatory creams.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you use hair removal cream on pubic area?
How to Use Please Read Detailed Instructions Here
- APPLY. Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUBIN. Wash your hands immediately after applying.
- WIPE. Wait 6 minutes. Check a small area for hair removal.
- RINSE. Gently wipe off the cream and hair with a dampwashcloth. DON'T RUB!
Is veet safe for private parts?
You can use Veet hair removal creams around yourbikini line, but take care not to make contact with yourintimate areas. Applying the product too close to thegenital area can result in adverse reactions. MYTH: You shouldexfoliate the same day you remove hair.