Asked by: Khachatur Stefanautomotive auto navigation systems
How do you use voice control on iPhone X?
Last Updated: 19th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I activate voice control on my iPhone X?
Turn on Voice Control
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility, then do one ofthe following: iPhone X and later: Tap Side Button. Other models:Tap Home Button.
- Choose Voice Control (below Press and Hold to Speak).
Also, how do I turn voice control on? To turn on Voice Access, follow these steps:
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Voice Access.
- At the top, tap the On/Off switch.
- Turn on Voice Access: If Voice Match is on, say “OkGoogle.”
- Say a command, such as "Open Gmail."
Moreover, how do you use voice control on iPhone?
How to Use Voice Control on Your iPhone
- Press and hold the Home button, the center button on theearphones, or the button on your Bluetooth headset, until the VoiceControl screen opens.
- Speak the name of the person you want to call (or the artistyou want to hear).
- Repeat the option that you want.
- iPhone dials that person.
What is voice control on an iPhone?
Voice Control is a new accessibility featurecoming to iOS 13 that lets you speak commands to youriPhone or iPad to do just about anything. From launchingapps, adjusting volume, editing text, rebooting your iPhoneor iPad, and many more commands, you can do it all with justyour voice in iOS 13.