Asked by: Jude Vanwelltechnology and computing video software
How do you wipe an iPod 5?
Last Updated: 29th January, 2020
- Fully charge the iPod Touch.
- Go to the Settings menu. Scroll down until you see the"General" settings, and hit that, then scan to the very bottom,where you'll see a mini-menu titled "Reset." Press this. This willbring up a few different options, but the one you want is"Erase All Content and Settings." (
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I factory reset my iPod 5th generation?
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Home screen.
- From the following list of apps choose Settings.
- In the next step tap General.
- Afterwards from the menu choose Reset, and select option "EraseAll Content and Settings".
Subsequently, question is, how do I restore my iPod to factory settings without using iTunes? Factory Reset Your iPod Touch If all else fails, you may have to restore yourdevice to factory settings. Under Settings ->General -> Reset, select Erase All Content andSettings to restore your iPod back to itsoriginal, out-of-the-box setup.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I wipe my iPod touch before selling it?
Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset >Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My[device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password. Ifasked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it.Then tap Erase [device].
How do I reset my iPod 5 without the password?
Remove your passcode
- If you don't have iTunes, download and install iTunes on yourMac or PC.
- Make sure that your device isn't connected to your computer,then choose your device below and follow the steps:
- In iTunes, when you see the option to Restore or Update, chooseRestore.
- Wait for the process to finish.