Asked by: Judson Meeketechnology and computing databases
How do you write a Business Objects report?
Last Updated: 14th March, 2020
- Navigate to Reports, Report Writer, and select New.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log On.
- Click Document List.
- Open the New menu and select Web Intelligence Document.
- Scroll through the list of universes and select Report Writer.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, what is a Business Object report?
Business Objects Reporting is a tool used by companies to collate and disseminate valuable information to employees or management to make key decisions. It is also used to provide intelligent information to people outside the organization, such as customers or vendors.
Beside above, how do you create a report in SAP? SAP C4C - Creating a Custom Report
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center → Design Reports.
- To create a new Report, Click New and select Report.
- You have to enter the name and description of the new report.
- Select Data Source.
- To select the data source, type 'ticket' and click Go → All Social Media Tickets.
- Click Select key figures.
Regarding this, how do you create a WEBI report?
Creating ad-hoc reports in the SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad
- Log on to the BI launch pad.
- From the Applications menu, select Web Intelligence Application.
- Create a new Web Intelligence Document ( button).
- In the opened window, select Universe as the data source, and click OK.
- In the Universe dialog box, select EUEM.
What is the definition of business objects?
A business object (BO) is a container for application data, such as a customer or an invoice. Data is exchanged between components by business objects. The underlying structure of a business object is an XML schema definition (XSD). These objects can also be used in conjunction with each other to perform a task.