Asked by: Clavelina Santibañeztechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do you write italics on discord?
Last Updated: 16th September, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do you write in italics on WhatsApp?
Formatting your messages
- Italic. To italicize your message, place an underscore onbothsides of the text, like so:
- Bold. To bold your message, place an asterisk on both sidesofthe text, like so:
- Strikethrough. To strikethrough your message, place a tildeonboth sides of the text, like so:
Additionally, can you change the font on discord? Discord Fonts. Discord doesn'tallowyou to change the font by default, but usingthisgenerator you can get around that so that youcanpost more than just bold and underlined text in yourchatmessages.
Just so, how do you use italics?
Use Italics when you want to emphasize acertainword or phrase. A common use for italics is todrawattention to a particular part of a text in order toprovideemphasis. If something is important or shocking, you mightwant toitalicize that word or phrase so that your readers don'tmissit.
How do you write in italics on Facebook?
Italics in notes
- Step 1: Create a new note. Go to facebook.com/notes andclickthe "Write a note" button.
- Step 2: Get your italic text. Select the portion of textyouwant italicized. And click the "I"
- Step 4: You're done. Congratulations! Your note now hasitalictext!