Asked by: Marline Basiliotechnology and computing data storage and warehousing
How does Google billing work?
Considering this, how does Google Cloud billing work?
A Cloud Billing account:
- Is a cloud-level resource managed in the Cloud Console.
- Tracks all of the costs (charges and usage credits) incurred by your Google Cloud usage.
- Results in a single invoice per Cloud Billing account.
- Operates in a single currency.
- Defines who pays for a given set of resources.
Thereof, how do I view my Google Cloud bill?
To view the Cloud Billing reports for your Cloud Billing Account:
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Console. Sign in to Cloud Console.
- Open the console Navigation menu (menu), and then select Billing. If you have more than one Cloud Billing Account, do one of the following:
- In the Billing navigation menu, select Reports.
The Google Cloud Free Tier has two parts: A 12-month free trial with $300 credit to use with any Google Cloud services. Always Free, which provides limited access to many common Google Cloud resources, free of charge.