Asked by: Loreley Juvarahome and garden home appliances
How does Home Depot install vinyl fencing?
Last Updated: 2nd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, does Home Depot install vinyl fences?
Whether you're looking for beauty, privacy or security, The Home Depot can install the fence that's best for your yard! Backed by at least a one-year service warranty, we offer a selection of styles, including wood fencing, vinyl fencing, and ornamental fencing, all of which can enhance your landscape.
Secondly, how much does it cost to install vinyl fencing? On average, basic vinyl fence installation can run $19–$35 per linear foot nationwide, while decorative fence installation with specialty detail can cost up to $50 per linear foot. Pricing for vinyl fencing can vary based on a few factors, most notably the size and details of your project.
Secondly, how much does Home Depot charge for fence installation?
Fencing Cost Calculator
|Fence Type||Fence Cost per linear foot||Labor Cost per linear foot|
How do you install vinyl fencing?
- dig holes for posts using post hole digger. Mark the Fence Location.
- temporarily brace posts with 2 x 4 s. Temporarily Set the Posts.
- Run a String Line. Run a string line from the top edges of the corner posts.
- snap ends of top and bottom rails into holes. Assemble the Fence Panels.
- Permanently Set the Posts.