Asked by: Eduin Gramitsports skiing
How far is Killington VT from NYC?
Last Updated: 11th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I get from NYC to Killington?
You can also reach Killington by bus from New York and Boston, or by rail to Rutland on a line that runs between New York and Montreal. Amtrak's Ultimate Ski Train-the Ethan Allen Express-runs every afternoon (c. 2:45 pm) from New York City's Penn Station to Rutland in just over five hours.
Additionally, where do you fly into for Killington Vt? Killington is accessable by plane, train or automobile.
- The Rutland Regional Airport (RUT) is just 25 miles, an easy drive from Killington.
- Logan Airport (BOS) is about a 3 hour drive, 160+/- miles.
- Albany Airport (ALB) is about a 2.25 hour drive, 110+/- miles.
Also, how far is Killington Vermont from New York City?
The distance between New York and Killington is 214 miles. The road distance is 267.6 miles.
Where can I ski near NYC?
Here are the best ski resorts and recreational areas located about three hours or less outside New York City.
- Hunter Mountain. Park, Ski Resort.
- Camelback Mountain Resort. Park.
- Mountain Creek. Park.
- Jack Frost Big Boulder.
- Windham Mountain Resort.
- Thunder Ridge Ski Area.
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Center.
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort.