Asked by: Floy Winterspergermedical health sexual conditions
How long does it take for gonorrhea to show up in females?
Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how long does gonorrhea take to show in females?
Most women with gonorrhea don't have anysymptoms. If you do get symptoms, they usually showup between 2 and 14 days after having sex with someone who'sinfected. Symptoms can also show up weekslater.
how do I know if I have gonorrhea female? Signs and symptoms of gonorrhea infection in womeninclude:
- Increased vaginal discharge.
- Painful urination.
- Vaginal bleeding between periods, such as after vaginalintercourse.
- Painful intercourse.
- Abdominal or pelvic pain.
Herein, how long does it take for gonorrhea to show up?
two to seven days
What are the early signs of gonorrhea?
Signs and symptoms of gonorrhea may include:
- Thick, cloudy or bloody discharge from the penis orvagina.
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding or bleeding between periods.
- Painful, swollen testicles.
- Painful bowel movements.
- Anal itching.