Asked by: Bonosa Cicherskmedical health mental health
How long does Mayo Clinic appointment take?
Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do you get an appointment at the Mayo Clinic?
You may make an appointment at Mayo Clinic inseveralways:
- Call. Central Appointment Office: 507-538-3270.
- Submit Online Request. Request an appointment at MayoClinic'scampus in Minnesota using our online form.
- Write. Mayo Clinic.
- Ask Your Doctor.
- Length of Your Visit.
- Frequently asked questions.
One may also ask, what insurances does the Mayo Clinic accept? Insurance types accepted at Mayo Clinic
- Contracted insurance plans.
- Other insurance types such as disability insurance,motorvehicle insurance, prescription card plans andworkers'compensation.
In respect to this, why would one go to the Mayo Clinic?
The answer is yes for 1 millionpatientsfrom 140 countries every year. The reason issimple:Compassion is at the heart of our care. AtMayoClinic, unhurried, comprehensive evaluations offer thebestchance of healing and getting back toyourlife.
What does the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota specialize in?
Mayo Clinic. The Mayo Clinic is anAmericannonprofit academic medical center based inRochester,Minnesota, focused on integrated clinicalpractice,education, and research.