Asked by: Grazina Luettgestyle and fashion bath and shower
How long should you wash your hands quizlet?
Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what is the correct way to wash your hands quizlet?
Steps of hand washing:
- Wet your hands with water as hot as you can stand (at least 100*F)
- Apply soap.
- Scrub hands and arms at least fifteen seconds (clean under nails)
- Dry with single use paper towel to turn of the faucet. (Use paper towel to open bathroom door.) YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
One may also ask, how long should the hands be rubbed with a waterless hand cleaner? 17-21 seconds
Additionally, when should hands be washed quizlet?
List six times the hands should be washed.
- before and after every patient contact.
- any time gloves are torn or ripped.
- after personal use of the bathroom.
- after you cough or sneeze.
- after picking up something off the ground.
- before and after hand washing.
- After a personal use of the bathroom.
When performing hand hygiene how much soap do you need quizlet?
3-5 mL of liquid soap. What are some things you should try to avoid when washing hands? Avoid splashing water onto clothings, and touching the inside of the sink.