Asked by: Evedasto Eihvaldhome and garden smart home
How many devices are compatible with Alexa?
Last Updated: 16th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how many Alexa devices can be connected?
You can set up and manage several Amazon Echodevices in your household and even play the same music onmultiple Alexa devices at the same time. Here's how. You'realready the owner of one Alexa device, perhaps an AmazonEcho.
Additionally, what devices does Amazon Echo work with? The Best Products That Work With Amazon Alexa
- Stitch Smart Power Strip. With Monoprice's Stitch Smart PowerStrip, you can turn up to four regular products into "smart"devices.
- Aukey Wi-Fi Smart Plug.
- Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Starter Kit.
- Marshall Stanmore II Voice.
- Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Caavo Control Center.
- iClever Smart Plug.
- LG Premium TVs.
what other devices can Alexa control?
Best Amazon Alexa devices of 2019
- Amazon Echo Dot. Best overall (and best smart speaker)
- Ring Door View Cam. Best video doorbell (and best securitycamera)
- Ecobee SmartThermostat. Best thermostat.
- Amazon Echo Show 5. Best smart display.
- August Smart Lock Pro. Best lock.
- Philips Hue White LED.
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini.
Can I have two Alexas in different houses?
Having multiple Amazon Echo devices in your homealso gives you the ability to use them as intercoms aroundthe house. If you go into settings in the browser orAlexa App, all you have to do is name yourdevices according to the room they're in then you can "dropin" on that room from afar.