Asked by: Mariuxi Udinoeducation standardized testing
How many questions are on the WA State driver's test?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what questions are on the Washington state driver test?
The WA DOL written test is a multiple-choice test with 40 questions, and you must correctly answer 32 of them to pass.
WA DMV Practice Permit Test.
|Number of questions:||40|
|Correct answers to pass:||32|
|Minimum age to apply:||15|
how many questions are on the written drivers test? In order to get your learner's licence, you will need to take two written tests, which are 20-question tests with one based on rules and the other based on signs. You will need to answer at least 16 questions correctly on each test to pass, achieving an 80% score.
People also ask, how do I pass my driving test in Washington state?
- Reverse 2-point parking.
- Observe right-of-way: allow pedestrians to cross.
- Stop quickly: be able to make a quick and safe stop when the examiner instructs you to at 20 mph.
How do I pass the DMV written test?
10 Tips to Pass Your DMV Written Test
- Pick up a handbook from your local DMV, or download online so you can familiarize yourself with your state's laws.
- Go online and find yourself a practice test to gauge where you are at.
- Find yourself a study guide.
- Study, Study, Study.
- Re-take the practice tests.