Asked by: Shuting Bejascience chemistry
How many subjects are there in science?
Last Updated: 26th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what are the subjects for science?
The primary subjects in science stream arePhysics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and ComputerScience. Among other subjects, English is compulsorywhile the other language subject is left forchoice.
Also Know, how many sciences are there? Physical Sciences
- There are just three subsets in the physical sciences:chemistry, physics, and astronomy.
- Chemistry is the study of matter at the chemical level.
- Physics is the study of matter in the perspective of energy andmotion.
- Astronomy is the study of the world outside of this world.
Hereof, what are the 7 branches of science?
Terms in this set (7)
- Astronomy- Astronomer. Study of planet, stars and theuniverse.
- Ecology-Ecologist. How living things affect each other and theenvironment.
- Chemistry-Chemist. Study of materials, chemicals andreaction.
- psychology - Pshycologist.
- physics - Physicist.
How many subjects are there in 11th science?
You basically have to study 5 main subjectscomprising of 4 compulsory subjects and 1 optionalsubject. Besides, CBSE offers two branches in sciencestream i.e. PCM= Physics+Chemistry+ Mathematics + English (Non-Medical stream).