Asked by: Viola Terkesvideo gaming esports
How much do pro CSGO players make?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how much does the average CSGO Pro make?
The regular monthly salaries of average progamers can range from $1,000 to $5,000, whereas the highestpaid League of Legends players can earn up to $15,000 permonth apart from the money that they get from prizes.
Similarly, who is the highest paid League of Legends player? The 10 highest earners in League of Legends
- Cho 'Mata' Se Hyeong – $371,621.02.
- Heo 'PawN' Won Seok – $394,293.08.
- Kang 'Blank' Sun-Gu – $419,260.80.
- Lee 'Duke' Ho Seong – $450,210.43.
- Bae 'Bang' Jun Sik – $631,239.89.
- Lee 'Wolf' Jae Wan – $635,741.13.
- Bae 'Bengi' Seong Ung – $810,683.00.
- Lee 'Faker' Sang Hyeok – $897,818.98.
Then, how much does a pro gamer make a year?
The table below shows the breakdown for professionalvideo game earnings. In general, a top-100 player can earnabout $125,000 a year in prize money from tournaments,$96,000 from salary, $144,000 from Twitch subscriptions, $625,000from ad revenue and $150,000 from sponsorships.
How much do professional Paintballers make?
Average Salary According to Simple Hired, professionalpaintball player salaries depend largely on location, as well as onexperience. In 2011, in California, a professional playerwas able to make as much as $65,000 a year. In NewYork, a player made only $46,000 a year.