Asked by: Viola Terkesvideo gaming esports
How much do pro CSGO players make?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how much does the average CSGO Pro make?
The regular monthly salaries of average progamers can range from $1,000 to $5,000, whereas the highestpaid League of Legends players can earn up to $15,000 permonth apart from the money that they get from prizes.
Also Know, who is the highest paid League of Legends player? The 10 highest earners in League of Legends
- Cho 'Mata' Se Hyeong – $371,621.02.
- Heo 'PawN' Won Seok – $394,293.08.
- Kang 'Blank' Sun-Gu – $419,260.80.
- Lee 'Duke' Ho Seong – $450,210.43.
- Bae 'Bang' Jun Sik – $631,239.89.
- Lee 'Wolf' Jae Wan – $635,741.13.
- Bae 'Bengi' Seong Ung – $810,683.00.
- Lee 'Faker' Sang Hyeok – $897,818.98.
Also Know, how much does a pro gamer make a year?
The table below shows the breakdown for professionalvideo game earnings. In general, a top-100 player can earnabout $125,000 a year in prize money from tournaments,$96,000 from salary, $144,000 from Twitch subscriptions, $625,000from ad revenue and $150,000 from sponsorships.
How much do professional Paintballers make?
Average Salary According to Simple Hired, professionalpaintball player salaries depend largely on location, as well as onexperience. In 2011, in California, a professional playerwas able to make as much as $65,000 a year. In NewYork, a player made only $46,000 a year.