Asked by: Brittaney Gosgensautomotive auto buying and selling
How much does it cost to replace a car title in Georgia?
Last Updated: 7th July, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, can you get a replacement title the same day in GA?
You can apply for a replacement title, which cost $8.00 at any of our three locations. You also have the option of applying for an expedited (same day) title at the Georgia Department of Revenue Motor Vehicle Division, located at 4125 Welcome All Road, Atlanta, GA 30349.
Also Know, how long does it take to get a replacement car title in Georgia? You will receive your new title in the mail within 60 days of application, though some locations host an expedited service for an additional $10.
People also ask, how do you get a replacement title for a car in Georgia?
How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Car Title in Georgia
- Complete Form MV-1 (Title/Tag Application).
- Submit Form T-4 for each satisfied lien holder (one per lienholder).
- You must provide proof of identity (your state driver's license will work).
- You must pay the fee for the duplicate title ($8).
- If you have the damaged title, it must be handed over for destruction.
Can I get a replacement car title online?
Complete an application for the duplicate certificate of title, which is available online at your state's Department of Motor Vehicles' website or at your local DMV office. Check with the local DMV to find out what forms of identification are acceptable proofs of identity.